Westland John Innes No3 - 35ltr
- John Innes composts were developed over 50 years ago and are based on a traditional recipe of sterilised loam, peat and horticultural grit with added nutrients.
- 100% peat, loam, silver sand and grit
- Thoroughly water the plant, gently tap the pot to remove, shake off loose compost. Place plant in new pot with new compost, fill gaps with new compost, firm down and water. Dig a hole approximately. twice the depth and diameter of the root ball. Place plant in hole with new compost, fill gaps with new compost, firm down and water. One bag fills approximately 50x 10cm pots.
Features and benefits
Westland John Innes No. 3 Mature Plant Compost. a loam based compost which is a naturally reduced peat mix, is a richer compost for re-potting or planting out mature plants. It is suitable for heavy feeding vegetables and flowering plants in hanging baskets, large troughs, planters and containers.
- Nurtures & sustains growth
- Contains vital nutrients which feed for five weeks
- Rich in nutrients for hungry plants