Westland Top Soil 35 L.
Westland Top Soil is a rich clay loam soil with a high humus content which retains nutrients and moisture, sieved to remove stones and debris and heat sterilized to kill off weed seeds. This soil is lime and chalk free with a balanced clay, silt and sand composition and plenty of organic matter to provide good structural stability under all weather conditions.
It is perfect for general lawn preparation and repairs such as levelling lawns, creating new beds and borders, or simply improving existing soil in your garden.
- Specially selected and graded top soil
- Perfect for reinvigorating garden soil
- Ideal for lawn preparation & levelling
Advice & Tips:
- Always wear gloves and make sure to wash hands after use
- Rework soil between hands before use to reconstitute
- Store in a dry, frost-free place away from chemicals & reseal the pack after use