Viola Carneval Midnight Glow F1 seeds
Unwins - Viola Carneval Midnight Glow F1
The cheery Carneval Midnight Glow variety of Viola seed will grow to produce beautiful (purple/blue with yellow faces) large flowers on compact little plants. Viola plants are perfect for using in pots & containers. The petals can even be used to add colour to salads.
- Hardy annual
- Plant height: 15cm Plant Spacing: 15cm
- Highly floriferous
- Masses of cheery flowers on compact little plants
Advice & Tips:
- Almost fill a seed tray with moist seed compost. Sow seeds thinly over the surface & lightly cover them with a little more compost. Place them in the warmth 15-20°C & keep moist. Higher temperatures may inhibit germination.
- Keep seedlings in a light position, but shade from direct sunlight. When large enough to handle, transplant 5cm into trays of potting compost.
- Gradually accustom plants to outside condition for 2-3 weeks before planting out. Allow 15cm between plants.
|When to sow||February - May for summer & autumn flowering
May - September for winter /spring flowering
|Where to use||Beds, borders & containers|
|When to harvest/flower:||June - September|