Kent & Stowe Stainless Steel Dibber
Make consistent holes for seeds or transplant small plants with this high quality Stainless Steel Dibber by Kent & Stowe.
The Kent & Stowe Stainless Steel Dibber is a traditionally styled, high quality hand tool to make consistently sized holes for seeds.
Ideal for planting seeds in the garden, patio pots or the allotment.
This lovely Dibber is made from stainless steel, making it resistant to rust and it comes with a smooth ash wood handle.
It features a sharp tip to make entering the soil easy. Easy to use, just push the tip into the soil to create consistent small holes to plant seeds. You can also use this tool to help transplant small plants.
For extra peace of mind, this tool comes with a generous 15 year manufacturer guarantee.
- For consistent holes for seeds or transplanting small plants
- Traditional style
- High quality stainless steel with sharp tip
- Excellent rust-resistance & minimum soil adhesion
- T grip comfort handle made from smooth Ash wood
- 15 year manufacturer guarantee
- Length: 28cm