Calendula Pacific Beauty Mixed seeds
Unwins Calendula Pacific Beauty Mix Seeds
These Calendula seeds produce a mixture of stunning flowers that are robust growers & will help to brighten up any summer border. These flowers produce a sweet nectar that is perfect for attracting pollinators such as bees & butterflies.
Sow between February-April (Indoors) & March - May or August-September (Outdoors) & they will typically flower between June - September.
- Great for cheering up any display
- Hardy Annual
- Attracts pollinators
- Possesses many medicinal benefits
- Edible petals make them great for brightening up salads
Advice & Tips:
- Borage thrives in sunny spots with easy access for cutting
- Make sure they are planted in a rich soil with good water retention
- When large enough to handle, thin seedlings to allow their development & prevent overcrowding
|When to sow||February - April (Indoors) & March - May or August - September (Outdoors)|
|Where to use||Great for borders or use to brighten up any display|
|When to harvest/flower:||June-September|