Skip to content
- Display in groups. Protect newly planted bulbs from mice and squirrels
- Tulips will grow in a wide range of soils provided there is good drainage. They like sunshine but the flowers will last longer in partial shade
- Ideal for beds, borders and containers. Remove flower heads as they begin to fade. Avoid planting repeatedly in exactly the same location
- Best lifted when the leaves fade. Clean and store until autumn when they can be replanted. Do not keep the small off-shoots as they will not flower
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.